This weekend we went to Kemmerer to see my dad. He has a couple 4 wheelers and some land. Sean and Emily went for a ride and they saw a deer hiding in the horse shed.
Emily has been on a real bug kick. She loves to find them, hold them until they die and then pull off their legs or wings--sick, I know. So I have been teaching her that even flies and bug are heavenly fathers creatures, and we need to love and take care of them. When we don't, it makes him sad.
So when they see this deer hiding, Sean thought it would be fun to chase it. (That is another FHE lesson I guess. If you can understand her in the video, she is saying "Don't chase him", "heavenly father said not to."
I would like to say that a lesson has been learned here, but I know if Sean sees another opportunity to chase something on a 4 wheeler, he will do it in no time flat!
3 comments:
Yea we have FHE lessons to straighten out all the bad things I teach our kids. They are the ones that straighten me out most of the time!! At least they'll have an example of what not to do.
That's great! Way to go Emily!!
That is precious! She is my kind of girl. Love it!
Post a Comment