The Gordon women drama continues. People ask me "Why don't you put a barrette in her hair? Why don't you let her grow her hair out? Did you forget to brush her hair? Now you can see what I go thru each day in attempt to make her look pretty, I MEAN COOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Caleb & Emily are hilarious. Caleb honestly begs to get his haircut EVERY saturday, then acts like Emily did when we tell him he just got his haircut last Saturday. I can't get Caleb to do anything for candy... He would rather have his 'milky'...
Oh, can I say KYMBALL!!!!!!!!!! We know all about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes, you are in for a long haul. It's a good thing she is so stinkin cute anyway!
When you see Kymball at church looking nice...there was likely bribery involved!
Cami- Funny you should mention Kymball, because every time she comes over to play Sean smiles and says she is just like Emily
Anne- Caleb cracks me up. I have never seen a kid love "milky" so much, especially more than candy! You must be doing something right!
This SO reminds me of our everyday hassle! ROFL
This makes me feel like normal! Thanks Chelle!
Post a Comment