Monday, December 21, 2009
Today
I am not feeling too great today. All day yesterday and today I have had really bad stomach cramps. My bp is a little high 140s over 95. If the bottom number gets to 100, then I will need to go in, but I should be okay until then. Mentally I feel overcome with gratitude. Sean only got about 4 hours of sleep last night (he had an early flight. Today he flew coast to coast and back to St. Louis, so he has a huge day ahead of him. He stayed up late trying to catch up on some house jobs and scheduling issues so it won't be so hard on me while he is gone. My mom has been here this morning, Nate fixed us lunch, and now the kids are at the Ramseys. They have haircuts this afternoon, then the progressive dinner is tonight. I won't be able to go, but it will be awesome for the kids. I watched the kids leaving, and I had such a surge of love for them. They have been so good today, so helpful and caring. I feel really blessed. It made me think of the saying "Parents don't just love their kids, they fall in love with them." I totally understood that feeling today. Sometimes I love them so much I feel giddy!!! Well time to sign off. I am so tired, but so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment