This is the last week of school before Christmas break! The kids had thier annual Christmas Program. I wanted to go, and I was planning to go. I didn't feel well, and Sean was here to go, but the straw that broke the camels back what a facebook chat with my VT. She said I don't want to sound harsh, but you are on bedrest for a reason, and you need to think about your baby. I knew she was right and I also knew that many people who would be there would also know that I should be home, and would "remind" me of that fact. It was truly a blessing in disquise because I really did feel awful, plus Sean did get some video for me.
There were a lot of people there for Jarons (it was close to the beginning) so his photos were no quite as good. The kids look so cute. I think they are tired of the diffrent programs, but as a parent, they are so great. Plus I love the fact that the school does a Christmas program. Most schools do not.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment