Monday, December 14, 2009
Baby Update
We had another ultrasound today. It was so sweet. This time I did in fact see that Ethan is a boy. hehe. He was so active today, and every time she tried to get a profile shot of him he would stick his hand up to his face. Due date doesn't change, but he is growing really well. It showed him at 33 weeks 4 days. It also showed that he is 4 pounds 7 ounces. Emily was 4 pounds 6 ounces, so he will be bigger than her. Good news is he is bigger, should be every bit as healthy, bad news is that this time I will likely have to push. Emily was so I little I didn't even have to push. Bad news is that my dang headaches have flared up!!! They are so BAD! I cannot even believe it. I can hardly think, and I think I am going to have to go throw up! YIKES! Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad thing are looking good. Keep cookin' Ethan! Hang in there, Michelle, I wish I could erase your headaches. Since I can't, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya~~
Post a Comment