This is the Gordon Family Christmas tree 2009. We typically decorate it a little diffrently. Each year we get a decoration for the family and for each child to represent the year. It has been a great tradition, and it is fun to see the special decorations from each year. We even laugh about the one that got broken when our wild dog Kiah tipped our tree a few years ago.
This year has obviously been a diffrent year. We just got the tree up a couple nights ago. We are unsure of when the baby is coming, but have had moments when we thought it was very soon. SO this year we are not digging out all the decorations and extras. This year we decided to make homemade snowflakes, and paperchains. While it is not all that we are used to, it is however the perfect decor for this year.

2 comments:
Truthfully, I think your tree is fabulous. Completely from the heart....think how trees use to be decorated. And even better it is something you all did together.
I think it is beautiful! It is simple, and I love it!
Post a Comment