Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy HOWLoween Emily!

Today Emily had her preschool Halloween Party! They trick or treat to the parents, and put on a little program. They do 5 little pumpkins and dance "The monster mash". It was so cute. Tammy does such a wonderful job! I am so happy that she gets to go to Tammys preschool. She loves Mrs. Tammy and all the cute little kids. She always comes home so happy.
Emily was so funny today, because she wanted to be Batman! I just couln't send her as the only girl superhero. I figured the witch costume was a good compromise. It was unfrilly, and not a princess. Plus I was cutting 10 minutes before--no frilly apron, very little along the neck, no bows etc....

Sweet little Emily was a good sport. She tried to participate in the program for a while. But had daddy hold her because she had a sick stomach. When we got home, she got a temperature, and took a little rest. She has just started whining, so I better go hold her.


3 comments:

Ramsey said...

I'm so sorry about Emily, I hope she is feeling better soon!

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I hope she is feeling better soon. We had the flu bug over here yesterday, and I hope you didnt get that too! It made Halloween not as fun as usual! :(

steph said...

Oh.. so sad for Emily. She does look adorable! What a cutie!!!