Here are the rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you and post these rules on your post. (I don't really know how to do this, but I will try)
2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.Comment to the people you've tagged and let them know they've been tagged.
Alright then, here I go......
1. I have skydived and bungee jumped! **Bungee jumping is worse, you have to worry about going down, AND going UP!**
2. I love to sing, BUT I am not too good:)
3. When I am shopping, I am the cheapest person in the world.
4. I love garlic. Pickled garlic, roasted garlic at Johnny Carinos, and Buddys salad!
5. I am a momma bear...Don't mess with my cubs!
6. I love to organize events, but my personal paperwork is a mess!
7. I have never been a runner...EVER! But in my mind I run all the time (like in marathons and stuff), and I LOVE the feeling!
Okay, so those are 7 things about me. Am I just too weird? Can we still be friends? Now I want to hear about you so I can decide if I can be friends with you! Just kidding....No really take the tag challenge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh... I had totally forgotten about Buddy's! I soo miss their salad dressing! I too LOVE garlic... in shape, form, food. etc. We are more a like than you think :0!
Post a Comment