The tooth fairy has visited the Gordon home 2 times this week! Jaron had Mrs. Welch pull his tooth on Thursday, and last night I pulled the second one! (I feel pretty cool, because I have never pulled a tooth before.)
So tonight as I was doing homework with him I looked at him and thought "Man, Jarons smile looks just like a jack-o-lantern smile!" Gotta love Jaron--he has a great personality!
4 comments:
Such a cutie!!! What purrrrfect timing for the holiday season!! can't wait to see pics of their costumes!!! Ya know I hafta live vicariously via everyone's kids :)!
That is hilarious. I can't believe you pulled the tooth! I hope when it is my turn with my kids that I can do it. Just visualizing it gives me the shivers! Good job Super Mom!
Do you think he would mind sitting on the front porch for the next two weeks????
Awesome! Love that jack-o-lantern smile!! That's the best halloween smile ever!
Post a Comment