Saturday, October 18, 2008

Memories

I thought this looked like fun so I posted a few memories on a couple of my friends blogs who are doing this and decided to try it on mine.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2.Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog then you are a party pooper...remember, every party needs one and that is why I invited you! Again...no pressure :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh- I'll go first! That same time I told you about earlier when we hung out under the Christmas tre--I also remember walking to Taco Bell, it was my first time to ever go there, and my first time to have pintos n' cheese. I liked them! Also one of my very first memories of you was you getting in or out of a car in my driveway, and your cute little blonde piggy tails.

Ramsey said...

So many wonderful memories to think about, the first time we meet was in the hall at church. I remember I had been praying for a family to move into the Ward with children the same ages as mine. At the time there were not very many. I remember joking with you about your family being an answer to a prayer! Friends are PRICELESS!!! Thanks for being a WONDERFUL friend!

gina said...

I remember the Sunday street treats in our neighborhood and getting to know you better there. I recall one conversation about zuchinni, and the many ways to cook it! I think you are a very neat lady, I love your good ideas and the way you treat people. I hope to get to know you better. We will most definetly have to have a guitar hero party!

Roxanne said...

okay- so- I remember the first time I saw you I thought how darling you were and that were a little blond girl version of your daddy! Yet-you have lots of your momma in you too! It's been fun reading your blog and hearing about you and your family from Heather! Take care-God Bless and tell your mom Hi!

steph said...

Just having you mention your post about 'Poky Pride'.. totally jogged my memory of having fun with you at the games! Ah.. the good 'ol days! (since I'm sooo far away!