The boys were out of school on Halloween day. They helped me run errands. I took them to Inkleys so Eric could take thier photo for me. Each year he sets up a Halloween scene, and takes photos. It has become a tradition.Before school started this year I went shopping with some neighborhood friends in Park city. We had a blast! We decided that we would buy all of our kids matching shirts for a Halloween gifts. The Hardy, Ellis, Jones, Ramsey, Mecham, and Gordon kids all had these shirts. (22 kids total)---We need to get a photo of them all together in these shirts girls!
Well, there it is. The Gordon kids traditional Halloween photo 2008.
7 comments:
This is a WAY cute picture!
Great picture!
I agree, we need a big pic of all the kids!!! Did you get any pics on halloween of kids in their costumes???
Dinner was great, thanks...we missed you last night!
Super Cute!
Michelle, thank you for the comment. I found your blog through my cousin Amy Hunter! She is the one who introduced me to blogging. Your kids are adorable, and I love their Halloween picture. I am well, with kids that are growing like weeds. How have you been? You can email me too at misteedon@hotmail.com Great to hear from you!! Keep in touch!
Cute, I should take my kids there again, I did way back in 02, didn't know they still did it. Hey, I tagged you on my blog, come play!
Guess what? Your word verification just told me you are foxy! Really! It says "foxyle" as in "foxy-le"ydee
OK, I'm going now, love ya~
Okay, are you guys all okay? It's the 17th of Nov.... You just haven't updated your blog in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment