Saturday, May 17, 2008

We be jammin'




Hey I got my jam made today. 22 containers! It is sooo yummy. Today is a beautiful day. I am guessing it is in the 80's and the sun is shining, but luckily there is a breeze, so it is perfect. We were able to get a lot of jobs done around the house today, so I am grateful for that. I need to find a better way to motivate and teach the kids to help around the house. They are motivated by money it seems, but I sure would like them to realize that some things just have to be done just to live. (Dishes, make beds, laundry etc.) Maybe I am expecting too much. I guess the key it to do the jobs with the kids, but then I don't have time to do my jobs.

Sean and Nate mowed the lawn today. They are now out on a ride to a park. Jaron had a soccer game today, and he made a goal! Jaron and Emily are playing on the tramp in their swimsuits with the sprinklers on. I decided it was time to get back on my blog. It is so exciting to finally see myself journaling. I gave up on scrapbooking, because I just don't have the time to spread it all out let alone get anything done.

Yesterday was Eric (Seans brother) birthday, so we are going over to their house in a while.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Hey, where's my jam???? JK

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I should be jammin too! LOL But, I dont have enough time in the day... how do you find it? Your kids are absolutely adorable! :)
Glad I can see what you are up to with your blog.