Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thank Heavens for friends

Yesterday I went to Jarons puppet show. It was really cute. They learned about Ireland, and used their puppets for the presentation. It was kind of funny because during his part he got a little wild and ended up hitting the puppets head on the stage.
Last night Danielle and her boys came over for dinner. It was great to have some face to face adult company. I was unable to find a parent to come with me for scouts, so I cancelled it. Jaron went off to soccer practice, and Nate went to his baseball game. I tried to tidy up the house a little before the kids came home. After dinner, we went outside and I fed and watered the plants. I am sure praying the raspberries do well.
Today has been a full day. I did the carpools 3 times today. (Nate and Savannah had a party) Tanner and Emily Hunt came over to play with Emily. Jennifer took me out for lunch today. Matt is in training for a couple months, so it is really comforting knowing I am not the only person missing my husband.
I think that Dianne is coming over tonight to use the internet, so it will be great to have some more company. I am feeling pretty tired right now, so this blog is pretty boring!

1 comment:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

It is so nice to have that adult interaction, isnt it? Being a stay at home mom has its downfalls... but it is so worth it!