Saturday, May 31, 2008

Water Party

Party time!!! School is out. Time for vacation. Friday was the kids last day of school. Today the kids are having a water party AKA lawn will be sinking for 6 weeks. We learned from our Camas house that it is necessary to move the pool around the lawn frequently, otherwise the lawn will sink for weeks. The kids have been really good and having a lot of fun. Jaron had his last scheduled soccer game today. He has done really good and is starting to focus a little better. We are getting ready to go to Karen and Steves for Paige's graduation BBQ. I will update more later

3 comments:

Ramsey said...

Great picture, funny thing - I told Logan not to take his shirt off b/c I did not put sun block on him. When he came home he said, If I tell you something will you promise not to ground me. (We have a standing deal that I will never ground him or get mad at him if he wants to tell me something, the deal is he has to tell me this first...) Well anyway he invoked this promise and told me he took off his shirt. Well, I just had to laugh when I opened you blog and saw the picture of Logan without his shirt on. Ha Ha... I did point out to Logan how good it was that he told me the truth before I opened your blog. Hopefully a good lesson learned for him. :)

Cami said...

funny story Ann! How fun....our yard has some serious sinking spots too!!!! Oh well, its for the kids right! Cami

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I have never heard of a sinking spot... hmmm...
Sounds like the kids had fun! :)