Sunday, January 17, 2010

Still, still, still

Nope, not the beautiful Christmas song, but my pregnancy status.  Still, still still pregnant.  Since my last post, I have decided to go off the medicine that helped stop my contractions.  I have been having light contracts since then.  I don't know if they are doing any good or not, I hope they are worthwhile, they are sure a pain.  They make me feel pretty sick.  Sean had a flight come up for today.  He is in Canada, but should be home soon.  He always makes me feel better. 
Yesterday was Nates State Lego Robotics.  They did really well.  They got a really nice medal.  I think they took 2nd in teamwork.  There were about 80 teams there, and Nates team was on channel 8 news.  It was the first time I have been to ISU Rendevous bldg, it is really nice. 
Last night we went to Eric and Kandis to celebrate her birthday.
Well I am cramping bad, so that is all for now! :) 

1 comment:

steph said...

Michelle, You are doing so great! What a difficult time you have gone through! You are a strength to us all! Stay strong! Love ya tons!