This one is good news! hehe Went to the Dr. yesterday. The good and bad news is that I am not dialating or effacing--good because it shows that he isn't coming anytime soon, bad because it could mean a longer labor. He did say that if he doesn't come sooner, that it will be better to be induced in 3 weeks. (Three weeks will be the 25th!) At least I have a little better idea. My blood pressure is "okay", so it is safe for me to continue the pregnancy at this time which will be way better for the baby. Also if we wait till the 25th, we won't need an amnio (a test that checks babys development, and involves a long needle) as you can imagine I am thrilled.
While I did get out for an hour yesterday, I have been continuing my bedrest. Mom and Dianne have been helping me this week while Sean has been gone. We have also still been getting in meals from the ward. Thanks a million! I have been getting a lot of stomach pain, but my headaches are getting less frequent, and less severe, so that has been a real blessing. I have also been blessed with a little brighter attitude which make everyone happier. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, and feel the desire to prep the room for the baby. Looking forward to meeting sweet baby Ethan, and watching Sean and the kids form bonds with him (I am already pretty attached to him : ))
Once again, that for all the prayers, they have really gotten us thru. I am so greatful to have positive things to report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Still keeping you in my prayers! *hugs*
Post a Comment