Sunday, January 3, 2010
Looking forward to a new year!
Well today is the last day of 2009. It has been pretty uneventful, which I guess is always a good thing. Sean worked yesterday. He did a life flight, and made it home at 5:00 am. I had been having pain under my ribs all night, and I could not go back to bed. I went in for a NST this morning. It was a scheduled one, but I was so glad to go in because I had been having the pain, a headache since Sunday, the chills for 2 days, and to be quite honest I was pretty sick of it all, and needed a good pep talk. There are 3 nurses who are especially great to me: Rhonda, Tammy, and Michelle. When I have them I think "Okay, I can do this another week or two, it will really be helpful for the baby." Thank heaven for great nurses. I also feel thankful that Dr. Jones is cautious with me and the baby. The baby was pretty quiet today, so he ordered a ultrasound that double checked his breathing and movements, and the baby scored perfectly. That was great peace of mind because I have felt so crappy, that I really thought today would be the day. I have been able to carry the baby longer than I thought, so that has been a real relief. I guess the next big milestone for him is 36 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
36 weeks is just around the corner!! :)
Post a Comment