Thursday, December 31, 2009
Just wondering
Sometimes I like to peek at other peoples blogs. It scares the crap out of me when people have music blaring on thier blogs when you open them. Have you ever noticed that those are the same people who have like 100 posts to go thru before you get to the bottom and can turn it off (or at the very least, turn it down) I would bet that I would be more likely to listen to their music if i could prepare myself by choosing to turn it on. hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, sorry to say, I'm one of those people who has music on her blog. Blogs are a form of expression and I express myself through music. I did however place my player up at the top for the very purpose of being easy to turn off. For those that are at the bottom of the page, there is a key on your keyboard that says "end" it will take you instantly to the bottom of the page. :)
Post a Comment