Ya, since I am the one who writes this, and I have been in bed for months, most of these entries are about me and how I feel, or when someone vents to me, then my perception of it. I will start off by saying this is not a nice post. I am extremely sick and tired of my headaches. I am tired of staying inside, and I am tired of not being a part of the world. I want to have no headache, and I want to be a part of the world. I want to have the energy to participate in things. I feel really leftout, and to be dealing with headaches on top of it all is extremely frustrating.
My rant is complete, but I still do not feel better, oh well, perhaps later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hang in there. Soon your baby will be here and hopefully the headaches will go away. It was fun to visit with you the other day.
Post a Comment