Saturday, November 14, 2009

Emily's Prayer

Yesterday I was in my room with yet another day of headaches. Nate and Jaron were having some friends over for a Friday the 13th party, and I wanted to talk to Sean before the kids came. They were in the kitchen getting ready to eat, and it was Emily's turn for prayer. It went pretty much like this:

Dear Heavenly Father,
We are thankful for this day. Please bless that we can have a good day. Please bless that we will have a great day. Help us to have a good day. Thank you for dinner. Please bless mommy that she will feel better. Please bless that the baby can be good while he is inside her. Please bless that he will be good when he comes out, and that he will be good inside her and not kick and hurt her. Thank you for this day. In the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN.

Now I think that was a pretty great prayer!

No comments: