I don't want to jinx myself, but I have gone 2 days without killer headaches that last all day! I have not been headache free, but I would say the bad ones have not lasted more than 2 hours at a time, so I have been able to function. 3 days in a row I have prepared meals for my family. For me that is huge! Granted day1 was crockpot stew, Day 3 was grilled cheese and leftover stew, BUT Day 2 was Fettuccini Alfredo, garlic bread, green beans, and something else! PLUS each day we have been able to get the dishes done, Kitchen and family room cleaned by 6-7 giving us time to play and read before bedtime! Today I made cookies for Nates Lego team, and the kids to scouts on time!!!!! To top it all off I did 2 hours of homework with Jaron. I have not yelled or swore once (I know I totally shouldn't admit that, but come on when you are in constant pain for a long time you get a little worn down, and sometimes the cuss words fly.)
Dianne has been a real help to us the last few weeks when times have been really hard, and Melody brought us a pizza on night when otherwise Nate would have fixed us PB&Js again (something no 10 year old should have to do on a regular basis!), so I do feel so greatful to them, along with gma and gpa bringing soup and lasagna a couple times, Royce gettting us Subway, and mom picking up TacoBell. Thank you so much for wonderful family and friends, It has been lonely having to be in my room with a migraine knowing that my kids are alone with only a TV and a dog, not knowing if I would be able to come down that day or not. Poor Sean, he has had to worry about finances, work, and entertaining kids and taking care of a sick wife, yet he has been so good to me. He is truly my best friend, and I am glad that he is my eternal companion! Thanks to for such wonderful kids. They are so loving to me and so forgiving of my MANY weaknesses! I feel so blessed.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad to hear that you have been feeling better Michelle! I am impressed with all that you got done the last three days! That is WONDERFUL!!
Post a Comment