So I am doing a lot better now. My dad called, and I vented to him. After an earful he pretty much told me to grow up and that I had way too much to do to worry about anything other then myself, Sean, Nate, Jaron, and Emily. (I am sure that the baby is considered an extention of me. hehe) BTW: we are leaning toward the name Ethan. As Emily puts it "It's the only name we all can agree on!" I think only a few people can get away with telling you to "grow up" (spouse and parents) without it getting you angry.
Luckily after that part of the talk, he gave me plenty of encouragement, reminding me "you are doing a great job, for whatever reason you are being challenged now, it will precede a blessing." I hope he is right, and for the moment, that is what I am holding to, and praying that I will be strong, and healthy, and that I can be a source of strength for my family. So I am signing off, so that I can go hug my husband :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enjoyed reading your blog! I can just hear your dad and his "words of wisdom"- did you know I've known him since I was in 9th grade in Soda Springs? Then I moved to Poky and what a small world when our families ended up in the same ward! Anyway- keep up the good work and tell your mom Hi! :)
That's cool. I knew you went back pre Heather and I, but 9th grade in Soda! That's cool, It really is a small world. I will tell them both hi. They will love to hear from you
Post a Comment