Thursday, October 9, 2008

My crazy husband


For those of you who may not know me well, I want to preface this a little. Sean and I have been married for 11 years. I am happy to say that I am truly married to my best friend. As such, one of our favorite things to do together (get your mind out of the gutter, the is a G rated blog!) is to laugh together. Aside from our children, our greatest source of humor comes from eachother.

Sean has been a pilot for over 15 years. He grew up in the bay area, and for our first Christmas together we flew to California to visit family. One of the sites he took me to was the Golden Gate Bridge. I thought it was odd that everyone kept teasing him. They were pushing at him, and our nieces were looking over the edge, and Sean would get really mad at them. His oldest brother Curt is a real tease. Apparently Sean is totally AFRAID OF HEIGHTS! My man-of-steel pilot husband is afraid of heights!

Who would have imaginged that a pilot would be afraid of heights! Well, yesterday I got this photo of him standing on a suspension bridge. Apparently this is the WORLDS highest suspension bridge! (Don't ask me where it is, I can't even keep track of where he goes anymore!) lol

1 comment:

Cami said...

YIKES...a man after my own heart. I HATE heights. I get dizzy standing at the top of a latter painting.