Friday, October 10, 2008

I am having a great day

Man! Do I ever have some wonderful friends! I didn't realize that I was sounding so negative last night. I was concerned, and when you add tired into the mix, then I guess it gets a little bit messy.
I have been so excited for the great info that has been coming out this week about saving money. I guess I get my enjoyment of bargains from my Grandma Gibson. My uncle Kurt said "If shopping were an Olympic sport, Mom would definatly get the gold medal. Not only that, but she would get it at the bronze price!"
I can't claim to be at that level yet, but I have been known to brag about a bargain or two! hahahaha (Those of you who spend time with me know that I am constantly bragging about getting things 90% off!)
I am thrilled, because Sean has been gone this whole week, and will be home tonight! Yeah! Happy Friday!! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Michelle, I just want to say, I'm so glad we are keeping in touch. I absolutely adore you! Every Christmas when I put up my tree I remember spending the night at your house as a kid and sleeping uder the tree. Do you remember that? I think I spent the night, maybe we were just hangin out, but I always thought that was the coolest idea. Anyhoo, keep being you, because you are wonderful!!

Heather said...

p.s. I tagged you (again :) ) on my blog, take a look!

steph said...

Hi Girl (this endearing term is meant to keep us all young:O), I am a totally bargain shopper too! Isn't it great? My sis and I always used to shop at our favorite store GW (Goodwill in Vegas) until they changed their sales :(.... anyway she has some great sites on her blog I'll send your way one of these days..

Love ya!!!

PS.. Congrats on Sean coming home :)