Saturday, September 6, 2008

When the moms are away, the dads will play!!



Today was the stake "sisters in white" temple day. After much encouragement, I drove up there with Anne and Jen Rhodehouse. We had fun visiting, and went to Johny Carinos for lunch afterwards. The temple was beautiful. It is so wonderful to be there. It has been too long, and I have missed it.

While we were there, Sean and Jason took the kids to explore the lava tubes. You can see the fun they had on the video. I feel so lucky to be Seans wife. He is so good to me.

3 comments:

Cami said...

I wish I could have been there...too much moving stuff going on still. I am glad you had a good time!

Ramsey said...

What GREAT Dads!!

Becky said...

Isn't it THE BEST when the dads take the kids! Glad you had a good day at te temple!