Preschool starts on Monday, but today they had an open house. Doesn't she look adorable!!
Okay, I need you all in on this one: 1- Girls MUST have their hair either curled or in barretts for school, and 2- (perhaps the most important) In order to go to preschool, big girls MUST sleep in thier own bed!! If we can accomplish that we will be one happy family!
5 comments:
soooo cute!
What a big girl you are! Emily you look super cute!
I have thrown in the towel on the sleeping in their own bed thing....good luck with that.hehehe... the day will soon come when they won't want anything to do with us.
(I let Emilee sleep with me for those few months while Matt was gone, I ruined her and me. We both sleep so much better snuggled up, good thing we have a king bed...poor Matt, it just keeps feeling smaller and smaller with each additional child that likes to join us....)
Awww...how precious! By the way, I think you just might be Ashburn, Virginia! How funny. I wonder why....wierd. I think I just missed ya at the viewing today. It was good to see "Diggy" tho, we were sayin that we all gotta get together some time. Hey- did "the hunt's" (above) move away? I though that looked like your cuz so I checked the profile and it said Oregon?
I am SO glad you got her hair up! I curled Sister's for the funeral, and she actually let me pull it up too! HAHAHA! Maybe we can make this work? LOL
Thanks for coming Tues night. It meant a lot to me, and even if it was because of something not so great, it was great to see you!
BTW, EMILEES HAIR WAS super cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment