Out of the clear blue Emily says "**** is the meanest girl in the whole world!" I said "Oh, that is not true, she is a nice girl. If you hear people say mean thing you need to say 'that is not true, she is my friend, don't talk that way about her' You guys need to be good friends with everyone! I expect you to be nice today, okay?"
Emily: "But what if they are mean to me and hit me?"
mom: Then you tell them "stop that, I don't like that!"
Emily: "Then I will say, 'You better be my friend, or I will beat you up!"
Somehow, I think I have missed something important as I have taught her!LOL
Inquiring minds want to know: Yes, she did wear her bows today, and yes she pulled them out the moment she walked in the door!
7 comments:
ROFL!
Well, maybe it will get the other girls attention? LOL Too funny!
cutie hair bows!!!! Would ***** by chance be Hunter??
Oh! What a cute family!
Speaking of driving your kids to school, I saw the cutest bumper sticker the other day that applies to people like us, "If a mother's place is in the home, then why am I always in the car?"
Your kids are adorable!
Thanks! Cami--no, **** is not Hunter, it is a little girl who lives by the preschool, and she heard another kid say that. Hunter has been nothing but sweet to Emily. Emily on the other hand has been a little stinker to her. In Emily's mind the only kid that exists is Caleb. I do need to get her playing with more kids to help her be more friendly to others. In fact, does Hunter want to come play today?
Cuteness! That's too funny!
Hey, Caleb might get Jealous!! :)
Oh so cute!!! I love the things that children say! At least now... you have it on memory so you can show her later that she really was a peacemaker :)!
Post a Comment