Sunday, September 21, 2008

I was just looking at the couch

Last weekend we had friends over to hang out and play games. Emily was getting pretty grumpy, so we put on a Strawberry Shortcake show. After a while, Jaron came in (tired from running and playing outside.) He sat by Emily on the couch and started enjoying the show with Emily. About 5 minutes later, Jarons friend comes in. He looks at Jaron. Looks at the TV. Looks at Jaron again, and says "Are you watching Strawberry Shortcake!?!!!"
Jaron jumps up (super fast!) and said "No way! I was just looking at the couch!" We all bust a gut laughing. He still swears that he was looking at the couch! YA RIGHT, JARON!!! We still love you--Of course those are some of the things we love most about Jaron!
I am repeatedly amazed at how diffrent each child is. They each have their own strenghts and weakness, things you really love about them. I am so greatful for Sean, and for each of our beautiful kids. My greatest desire is to show them how special they are, and let each of them know how much I love them!

5 comments:

Ramsey said...

Very Cute, I'm sure he was just looking at the couch!

Jen Hunt said...

Too funny! Sweet Jaron!

Kerrie said...

that's too funny. I can't help but tease mine about little things like that either. We have a joke in our family, my boys scream higher than our girl. You can't help but love how each one is different.

Cami said...

That's hillarious, my kids do stuff like that too!

J.J. said...

Good cover Jaron! I love what kids come up with! By the way--you are for sure a favorite, we just need to see each other more than once a year! Isn't life so crazy?
Your new web sites are so great. You are so ambitious! Good luck! -JaNae