Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sean Fishing with his bros

Sean just e-mailed me this photo of his fishing trip. He and his brothers went fishing on the Snake River this weekend. I am so excited for him. 11 years of marriage, and he has never done anything like this. (Too busy with work and kids!) They left on Friday morning at about 7am, and I am expecting him home tonight around midnight.
Apparently the fishing has been great, and the cookies I made were a hit! (Always good to know your cooking is appreciated!)
I have been blogging, and the kids have been playing gamecube and watching movies. For the grand finale, I think we will have a pizza for dinner. Kind of embarrasing to admit, but oh well, that's me!!
I feel so greatful for such a wonderful husband. I am so glad he got to do this. He is always so supportive of me. With that being said, I really do look forward to having him home tonight. :)

3 comments:

Ramsey said...

Beautiful picture!

Monika said...

Cute blog!! I love how you journal so much. I am not so good at that! I at least try to make sure to put up pictures, and a very short explanation. I need to work on that!! Your kids are simply adorable!

Jen Hunt said...

I am happy for Sean. Some "man" time is always refreshing for them....heaven knows, we all need our girl time! Beautiful pictures!