Is it worse to be on the toliet and get walked in on, or is it more embarassing to be the one who walks in on someone? Of course the answer is whichever person you are. We went camping this weekend, and stopped at Maverik for a pit stop. Nate went in, then Emily and I, and Jaron was dying in the hall. Did I mention I am on cold medicine (yet another sinus and ear infection.) Well, I forgot to lock all the locks on the bathroom door. In my defense, I did lock one of them. So just as I sit down the door opens, and a guy (same age as us) walks in on me. Now I know how this feels. So I yell: "Sorry, I am so sorry!" Emily is in the bathroom saying "mommy did he see you, is that okay that he seed you privates?" (A 3year old adding salt to the wound of embarassment.) I am sitting here humiliated thinking why didn't Jaron tell him that I was in there? I came out redfaced, looking at the ground to find Jaron looking at the candy and toys. Then the guy comes out with his hands in the air and said "I promise I didn't see anything!" Sean of course was dying laughing at me.
Unfortunatly this is not the first time this has happened to me. One time I was going to the bathroom at Shopko, I was getting ready to wash my hands when a guy walked in and said "I think you are in the wrong bathroom". So I quickly left and went into the womens to finish up.
Another time I had to stop at the reststop between Blackfoot and Idaho Falls. It was a busy weekend with a lot of people. There were a lot of people in the bathrooms and I had to go bad. As I quickly entered the bathroom, I realized halfway in that I was in the mens room. I rushed into the stall quickly to avoid the embarrasment of being seen. Once in there I thought, "If I go out there I am going to be seen, and then I will have to wait in the womens room and see them again as I leave. So I chose the unthinkable and went to the bathroom in the mens room (keep in mind there were about 10 men in there.) When I finished, I ran out with my face down, and ran to the car and layed down so I wouldn't be seen.
About 13 years ago, I had a boyfriend who was going on a mission. At his farewell was the first time I met his family, and afterwards we went to his home for dinner. I was dying to go to the bathroom. It was a large bathroom with an elevated toliet at the far end of the room. It had an accordian door that didn't lock. So I told the 6 year old sister to guard the door for me. Of course moments later, the dad walks in on me. Talk about humiliation! SO, What would YOU have done?!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm not sure if it's the same time as the time you were talking about near Blackfoot but I remember us stopping at a rest stop and you had to go to the bathroom really bad. I remember that you ran into the boys bathroom and staying in there a while before running back to the car. You were a little embarassed. I can think of a few other funny stories that include you and bathroom stops but I'll keep them to myself for now.
Good idea!!! And yes that was the time. I may have been to embarrased to mention the fact that I actually used the bathroom knowingly. I have many embarrasing bathroom stories, and you probably know most of them. You poor thing! Love ya
Of course I read this one, these are the kind of entries I love! I do think you need some sorta reward for most inappropriate bathroom visits???
Hilarilous! You poor poor thing! But, so, so funny!
Anne: I would like to thank the academy. It is such an honor just to be considered for this destinguished award of Most Innapropriate Bathroom visits....."
Heather: Thanks for the condolences. Yes, we all need moments of humiliation like this to keep us humble! Plus it is dang funny!
OK, that one cracked me up....if I were you I would get a catheter and totally avoid the bathroom all together!
Cami--lol...Man, have you ever had a cathater?????OUCH!!!! That makes me wince just thinking about it. Would you be more embarrased by a friend who frequents mens bathrooms, or one who carries it with her by choice!?? You really do know how to crack me up!
Post a Comment