Yet another video of a fun family trip to Lava this year! Sean and I and the kids went to Lava on Monday. We were in style sitting under shade with a table, chairs, games, etc. George and Hazel (Annes mom and dad) were up there camping and met up with us at the pools. We had a great day. It has become a tradition for the husbands to jump from the 3rd platform each year. Now the oldest boys (Nate and Logan) have followed in their dads footsteps and begun jumping from the 1st and 2nd platforms.
In the video you will notice several refrences to ritz crackers. This became the joke of the day. Gordons brought crackers, and several time thruout the day someone would want crackers. "Oh, are these yours?", "I thought these were mine", "sorry", "ask the Gordons" were just a few of the comments made that day.
George and Hazel were so sweet to the kids that Emily told Anne the they were "her grandparents too!" We have had so much fun this summer.....What's next!?!!
1 comment:
I'm glad that I brought those crackers for everyone to share! I love how you repeated that first jump over and over again in the video, that looked great!!
Post a Comment