Thursday, August 14, 2008

Girls day out!!


So, yesterday was a first for me. Jen Mecham, Bev Jones, Kim Hardy, Anne Ramsey and I headed up to Park City Utah to go school shopping. We met at 8:30 am, so, you know me, at 8:10 I was still not showered and planning to not go. But I am so glad I did. We had so much fun visiting and laughing with eachother.


Of course we shopped ALOT!!! We also went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday. I can just say that Bev and I were the DDs. No we were not the Designated Drivers, we Drink Duds, in that we only consumed water while our friends kicked back a few flavored lemondades. Kim made me try some of hers, but that stuff is too strong for me!

Our shopping mainly consisted of purchases for our children, but while shopping we decided that we needed some jewerly. We found a great necklace that we all loved. Dang my fat neck!! It didn't look good on me. They each got a matching necklace, but I found a diffrent one that fit a little better. It's okay, I like mine too. In fact mine brings good luck.


We had to take a trip to Walmart (non of your business why), and I was the only one who this handsome fellow hit on. (It may have been my dangling earings--always sending the wrong impression!) His name was a little odd, but he promised me gold, jewels, and plenty of adventure. He became very quiet when I told him I was already happily married. Don't worry Sean, my heart always belongs to you!


I do have one more surprise from this trip that I will reveal on Halloween, so keep reading!

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

You are Hilarious!! Honestly those dangling have got to go!

Beverly Jones said...

What a great summary of the day... I had a blast. I was so glad to get to know each of us a little better.

Ramsey said...

(dangling earings)

Heather said...

Michelle, you are so flippin funny! This was so fun to read! I'm jealous, I want to go shopping for a whole day with no kids. ;P Ha ha, sounds like you had a blast, that's awesome!