Nate and Logan......WAR.....Sumo Style!!

Emily was going to do it with another little girl about her same size, but when she was in the suit and they started filling it up I think that it freaked her out!
Now, It's Jaron and Jake's turn. This was a riot!! Wish you were here sweetie!! (Sean is in California on a flight!--don't feel bad for him, he is surfing and staying in a Jacuzzi suite in the Courtyard, a few steps from the pool!!
Emily was going to do it with another little girl about her same size, but when she was in the suit and they started filling it up I think that it freaked her out!
Now it was Trevor and Haileys turn. This was a riot!!
Trevor and Hailey are such great kids. They were really sweet and helpful. I hope that everyone had fun, and will remember this day for a long time!
1 comment:
cute photos!
Post a Comment