Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary--of sorts

Okay, so that was totally cheesey! But It has been a year since we have bought our Roanoke house. We really do love it here. There are really nice people (of course we already knew a lot of the really great ones.) I love the fact that it is so quiet and that there are so many kids. The house itself is a pain in the butt to keep clean, but it is wonderful for the kids and when we have company, there is so much room. It truly is a great family home. We feel so blessed.


This is Seans pergola. As you can see we have already been busy getting a hummingbird feed and some paper lanterns up to decorate it. You really have to sit out on the deck to appreciate how awesome this really is. We have offically become "deck dwellers."

Now to my favorite. The first is the way my raspberries looked when I planted them (6 still do.) The bottom is my nicest leaved out raspberry plant--Isn't it cute! I am so excited (despite the fact that they are surrounding my deck and attract bees. (We will see if I am still excited in a couple years!



2 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! Hope the kiddos had fun on their camping trip! Did you get all the R&R you needed?

Heather said...

Hey, where ya been? I'm glad you love your house, it's a nice feeling isn't it?