This happened at 3:00, and we took him to Urgent Care at 7:15. There were several times when I about threw him in the car to take him to the doctor, but he insited that he wanted to see daddy and have a blessing first and see if he had any suggestions for him first. I think that is so sweet. The kids have so much love for Sean, and I love it!
Sean ended up taking Jaron to the doctor. He did not break anything, he just has a really bad sprain. They gave him a glass (fiberglass) cast, wrapped in an ace bandage. They did send the x-rays to be read by a radiologist today. They think he may have damaged his growth plate. If that is the case they will have to put him into a hard cast.
This glass cast is not a walking cast, so Sean has to carry Jaron around. I do worry about Seans back, but it is so sweet to see. I will take a photo next time, and post it later--no need for unnecessary back strain!!
Thank heavens for Jake. He has come over and watched movies with Jaron. I think having Jake here really helps Jaron keep his mind off of it. I think they are on their 3rd movie! Sean went to K&B to get him some more videos.
I do feel so thankful for good friends and family. I really do feel comfortable in our home and neighborhood and feel truly blessed. This is an awesome time in life and I am so greatful for it.
**P.S. I didn't feel so greatful yesterday with a filthy house, and kids fighting and screaming, but today has been heaven. I guess we need days like yesterday to appreciate days like today.
3 comments:
I'm so glad Jake could be there for Jaron!
Ohhhh, I had no idea. I hope all is well with the growth plate!!!! I will have to send Kymball over tomorrow. She never turns down a movie day!
Jaron would love all the company in the world!!
Post a Comment