Monday, June 30, 2008

Jarons Jetstar surprise

Do you ever wonder what made you laugh before you had kids. You can see that Sean and I get a little too much fun at our kids expense. Please note that it was Sean who shot the video. I had nothing to do with it.

I love how he is so happy, and then instant fear, then back to happiness at the end.

"Was it scary?" "Ya."

"Do you want to go again?" "Yes."

More lagoon and update to come. I have to get to sleep!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hee hee hEE! That is sad and Hilarious all at once! Cute! That'll be a fun memory to pull out in the future! Lagoon! I'm so jealous.

Ramsey said...

What a great vacation, can we come next time? Hehe, I don't know who you were talking about being afraid of rollercoasters... I only heard you screaming on them!

Cami said...

You totally cracked me up. Jaron's video was hillarious!!!! Josh wants to plan another trip by the end of this summer!