Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sometimes I wonder

Am I lazy? Crazy? Is everybody like this and just doing a lot better at covering it up?  Really, what is normal?  Is there a normal day.  Normal routines for stay at home moms.  How much pain and confusion is in a normal part of a day.  Should I be pushing past this, or seeking help for it.  Do I hold my baby too much really.  How bad  can that really be?  My car and my kitchen floor are both dirty.  Which one should I worry about more.  Should I always worry about that one more?  Should I know the answers to these questions. 
I honestly don't even know how to begin my days, because my days are filled with these questions.  I love to write, but my mind goes in so many directions, that I end up writing a novel just to tell a little joke.  Oh well.  I do hope that inspite of my many weaknesses I can be a good mom to my kids and a good wife to my sweetheart.  I feel stress, saddness, and confusion more often than I would like, but I really hope to be able to convey my love for them to them.  I also really hope I can share my testimony with them.  I do not have a strong mighty spiritual presence, but I do have a deep love for the savior and heavenly father.  I love that of all his titles he chooses to be our father.  That is always the way I think of him.  The love of a child for thier father.  I feel his love, and know it is given freely to me.  I think of Jesus Christ as my savior and Redeemer who loves me and gave great sacrifice so that I could return to live with them in heaven.  I have great respect, love, appreciation, and a desire to be like him.
I know that my family (All of them is a gift) to me.  Sometimes it is a challenge to force me to grow.  My weaknesses are exploited, I must be humbled, and can then move on.  Most of the time, they just soften me with thier love.  They lead me kindly and lovingly and inspire me to be more.  I need to be a better wife, mother, friend, daughter, granddaughter, everything.  Tonight my prayer is that I can do more of what thou has blessed me to do.

No comments: