Friday, November 6, 2009

Vote Nate 4 President!!!

Tuesday night was a great night! We found out that Nate was voted Mr. Halls 5th grade class president! (Yay!) He needed to prepare his handouts. He used his own money, and decided that many people like butterfingers, so after a quick visit to the dollar store, we were prepared to make 72 handouts. (Thing have changed since I ran for treasurer in Elementary---I am dating mysel--We did not have a computer in our home, so each invitation was handwritten and colored---It took FOREVER!!!) Now, with modern technology (and 3 kids) we whipped them out in no time!

We played up the term "Nate is Great!" Friday the 5th graders met together to hear the speeches. Nate did all his posters and his speech completly on his own, so it was so neat to see him read it. I loved seeing the confidence he has in himself, and it was really funny to see him joke around with his classmates! I was so proud of him!
Posted by Picasa