So last night at 2:00 I was struggling with yet another migraine, thinking that I must be the only person in the world doing this at this time, thinking "I am a pretty weird person", so I was thinking about many of my weird quirks, and thought it might be fun to add up, so: here goes:
1. Costco hamburger is really lean---I kind of like meat with a little more fat in it. It is easier to make small when making spaghetti and tacos, and the meatloaf is not so dry.
2. Yes, I have eaten a whole pie: took 3 days, but I did it all by myself.
3. I love the smell of the soap at hospitals. It reminds me of having my babies.
4. I write dates on a calendar, and then never look at it again.
5. I don't really like to talk on the phone: I think I have phone ADD, I can't pay attention to the other person.
6. I have never liked to run, NEVER! But sometimes my body aches to run.
7. I don't like candy with peanuts.
8. I have pulled a hair from my forehead that was about 6 inches! I swear it totally grew overnight.
9. I make the best cream soups (potatoe bacon cheddar, and clam chowder), but my broth soups are terrible.
10. I have pretended to not smell my stinky baby in an effort to get out of changing a messy diaper, and yes I have pretended to be asleep to avoid cleaning vomit in the middle of the night.
11. I fold laundry REALLY good---I am truly amazing!
12. I try to get to the best of my kids candy before they see it after trick or treating, Nate and Jaron have caught on, but I may have another year to get away with it with Emily.
13. If we get a plate of goodies (like from neighbors) and the kids don't know I will hide them and eat them myself.
14. I despise cleaning toliets!
15. My 5th grader reads way better than me......has for a few years now.
16. I have written my 3rd graders math answers and gotten them wrong.
17. I have been caught adjusting my pantyhose in the hall of the church by the entire bishopric, and all I could do is laugh.
18. I have tied my toddlers shoes on the wrong foot without noticing. When it was noticed, I blamed it on them.
19. I love a bargain, it is hard to pass up the bargain even when I want something else WAY more!!!
20. Usually when I eat at Buddys I am in a rebellious mood: I know that it will make me sick and stinky, but I just don't care!
Okay, I feel quite exposed, but I wanted to say it when I was willing to admit to my issues. If you ask me about it later, I may still deny it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Michelle, I love all of your posts! Great to see you blogging again! :)
Oh! Michelle, that was so fun to read! I have some of the same quirks. Most especially the one about soap at the hospitals. The smell transports me right back to those special times. You're so fun!
Cute post. That was so fun to learn more about you. Way to keep it real and you'll have to post about some of your yummy creamy soups. I'd love to try them out.
I have always loved an honest friend...makes me feel more normal :) and at home! I have to say that hospital soap gives me anxiety and stress...I wonder what that means?
Post a Comment