Thursday, October 29, 2009

Countdown to baby brother!

Sean and I put these together for the kids today. They are so excited for the arrival of the baby, and with me being so sick, we thought this would be a great way for the kids to keep track of the pregnancy progress. The note says:

Welcome baby brother!
Directions: Eat one (1)
candy per day. When
the bottle is finished,
baby brother will be here!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

That is absolutely an adorable idea. Way cool! LOVE it!

Cami said...

that would never work at my house...they would have all the jellybeans eaten in a day!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! I may have to do that as well. But I might wait until January or my kids will be needing to see the dentist. So excited for you.

Blue Ribbon Family said...

WAY cute idea!!!

Ramsey said...

What a great idea Michelle. You will have to keep us updated on how quickly the jellybeans disappeared???