Hey guys,
It has been a while. Many of you know that I have had a rough week and and a half. Last Wednesday I blacked out and had a seizure while I was running errands. I was really confused about what happened, but luckily Jaron was with me, so we were able to piece together some info.
Both the EEG and MRI came back clean, so I am fine. The doctor thinks the problem was likely a migrane, or possible stress related. I have been cleared to drive again! Hallellujah! You never realize the little things you take for granted until you cannot do them.
I just wanted to thank everyone for their love and prayers. I really appreciate you. Sean was gone on a flight for a few days. We was very sweet and helpful to me. Gail came up and stayed with me to take care of the kids. Dianne stayed a couple days and a night with me. My mom was able to help a day and a night. Each of you eased my mind by taking such good care of my children! I cannot thank you enough!!! The kids were wonderful.
Anne and Tandy helped me with the kids so I could go to doctor appointments. Melody and Anne took up my slack on carpool. Melody also made the best meal for us one night. You guys are awesome, and I totally owe each of you a lot. Please let me know when I can return the favor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I had no idea what was going on with you! I feel so terrible when I hear about things after the fact....I would have liked to have helped. If you need anything, please let me know...I will be calling you!
Oh Michelle! I am so sorry to hear about this... and I didnt see anything on FB about it! I sure hope you are doing better, and I am sorry you had to go through this. It is a scary thing to go through a medical mystery of sorts, and I hope that you are on your way to feeling better and back to yourself in no time!
Michelle,
Anne has kept me updated with you and I am glad to hear nothing serious was found in your test results. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.
I too am glad that there is nothing serious. Glad to see you back in the blogoshpere!
You and Sean looked great at the Gala. I really wanted to go to that, we love to dress up!
Aww, Michelle, I had no idea! I'm glad you're OK now. Scary times. I'll put you in my prayers! I just love ya!
I'm so sorry to hear about this! I am even more grateful that the doctors didn't find any cause or that the blackouts/seizures have continued! How scary and frustrating! Take care and thanx so much for the update! You'll be in my prayers!
PS I love the word verification for this post.. woopo (makes me smile)
Wow. That's scarry, but I'm so glad everything is all right. It's amazing that even though we have to go through tough times, the Lord provides little tender mercies like your sweetheart being there, and friends who pitch in!
Post a Comment