Thursday, December 11, 2008

The icing on the Cake!



When Emily left for preschool today, I though..."Wow her outfit can't get any more hillarious! I guess I was wrong.

She leaves for preschool wearing a glow in the dark skeleton shirt, yellow flower stretch pants (I chose those), and yes Buzz Lightyear moonboots that light up! As funny as this is, I do think it is one of the things that make Emily who she is. She truly is a joy to have in our home.


Doesn't this photo of a cute little blond preschooler just scream
"Merry Christmas!"

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

Very Cute!! Merry Christmas!!!

Cami said...

TOTALLY HILARIOUS!!! Reminds me of Hunter. Those little free spirits have an idea in their minds!

Amy Hunter said...

That is classic! What a fun Mom you are. I'm proud of you for letting her be "Emily!"

Heather said...

Love it. It's perfect!