Sunday, September 28, 2008

Raspberries!!!


We are so excited and in disbelief! Jaron was outside playing and said "Mom, come look. We have raspberries!" I knew that we had acouple of buds, so I said "Ya, are they white?" "No, they are purple or red. I had to go look for myself. We actually got raspberries this year! We were able to eat 6 raspberries today! Hopefully we should get about 2 more in a couple days, and if the weather holds out for another few weeks, another handful. SO AWESOME!!!! We have really been blessed this year. I have loved having a garden! BUT, does anyone need yellow squash?!?!!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

YOU ROCK, those look lush and plump!!! Time for some jam...and some more rasberries!

Heather said...

Those are HUGE! My mouth is watering, I'm jealous!!

Jen Hunt said...

Yum!!! Any bee stings? hahaha....

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I so wish that I lived by you as I LOVE yellow squash, but I couldnt plant any this year. *sigh*

Congrats on your raspberries!! We planted 6 new plants this year, and so hopefully next year we will have some! :)