Saturday, August 9, 2008

Anne likes raspberry sherbet ALOT!!!!


Tonight we went to IceCream Zoofari with the Ramseys and Hardys. Anne was dying for some sherbert. We searched all over. When we found it and were in line, a guy came with 2 more containers of it. Anne said "Kick him in the knee, I will take the sherbet and run." Since I am a nonviolent person, I said "no", so she settled for just a cone, or two, or three, or four....
Just kidding Anne! You are a great sport!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Hey....why wasn't I invited????

Cami said...

The danger of having a blog...we all know when other people are doing stuff that we are not :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I thought you were invited! Did you know that we are going to Lava tomorrow! Please come! I am so sorry!