Here goes:
1. Dream Vacation
I would like to go on a 3 week American History tour with Sean and the kids (maybe a babysitter) and an RV.

2. Self portrait
Okay....I'm thru.
3. What the kids are doing now
Nate is downstairs tidying up his room and bathroom. Already pretty clean, and he wants to make Orange Julius.
Emily is Sneaking pop
Jaron is watching Sandlot.
4. Closet
5. Favorite room
Our favorite room is the kitchen. It really is the heart of the home and a great place to gather. It is so awesome to cook in this kitchen, because there is so much counter space, and we have a blast visiting and playing games in the kitchen. There is plenty of room, we can see what the kids are doing outside, and you can quickly run downstairs to check on them WHEN you need to.
6. Favorite shoes
These are my "sexy shoes" They are really cute, and despite the heel, if I walk very slowly I CAN walk in them! After the sunbeam incident, I am a little nervous to wear them to church.
There it is. I actually really love the built in laundry bins. Seans complaint is the piles of clean laundry on the counters...At least it isn't dirty!
8. Bathroom
Not too bad. Today there is only 2 bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Some days you might find 6 or 7. BRAGGING MOMENT: The best part of the bathroom is turning on the steam!
9. Sink
Seriously this is pretty rare to see an empty sink. If it makes you feel better there is crusted fruity pebbles inside.
Okay, so my fridge would be covered with stuff, but Sean won't let me do it. Also, magnets won't work on it, so I showed the side of the fridge, and my cabinent where I post my photos. If you do not see photos of your family, that means that you need to send me one!!
Hope you enjoyed getting a closer look at the way we really are. Are we still friends??!!!?? Now to the best part! Tag, You are it. I have seen Heathers, so Diggy, Anne, Cami, and Tammy. Looking forward to seeing your version of photo tag.
4 comments:
Love it! Your house is beautiful! You wanna come teach me how to keep house? Love the part where your daughter is sneaking pop! Looks familiar. :)
By the way....love the new background, it's so cute!
Ok, Ok.... I will do it tomorrow!
Love your blog makeover!!!!
Post a Comment