Nate is starting to earn money babysitting. Matt is home, so he, Jen and the girls went to Kung Fu Panda, so Jen offered the job to Nate. He really does seem to enjoy it. It was funny seeing him try to find things to make Tanner stop crying. I was really impressed at his patience and creativity. Emily loved being a little mommy to him. It was funny to watch her read him a book the same way I read it to her. Jaron just loved Tanner. I think they have BOY BOND. They both like cars and being a little rough. Right before Jen came, Jaron thought it would be fun to but Tanner in the doll stroller and run him around the kitchen. The racing in the kitchen probably wasn't my favorite idea, but they all had fun and are still alive. Things are going well. Today I feel kind of Blah, and just can't shake it, but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Thanks for the opportunity Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment