Monday, November 23, 2009

Things are going pretty good

While I still have headaches everyday, they have not been quite as severe of lasting as long. (knock on wood--I usually regret optimism, because the headaches come on fast, but I am hopeful.) I have been a really good girl and stayed down, and it has really made a diffrence. We have had a couple meals brought in, and that makes everyone feel better. Curt and Melissa organized a family fast for me and the baby, and sean and the kids. I really think that that makes a big diffrence as well. I have started a new medication for blood pressure that I think makes a diffrence. Tomorrow I meet with the doctor, and he will review the tests and let me know where we go from here. I feel very confident that we will be able to hold on to the baby for a while longer. Sooooo greatful for all the thoughts, prayers and fast!!!!!

No comments: