
This year for Jarons birthday he got to have a friend party. Lucky for me, Anne called, and was not able to get a date schedule early for Jake's party (about 2 weeks before Jarons), and wanted to know if I wanted to do a combined party with her. It worked out great because they have pretty much the same friends, so they were able to invited twice as many kids! We let them to to Randys Tumbling gym and they were able to jump off the tower, run on the trampoline, slide into the pit, build with the blocks, play with the parachute, climb the wall, and just be wild animals! Sean even took part in the festivities and did some running and jumping, usually he will do the pit too, but there were too many kids.
I don't know what it is, but I am the mom that the kids attack! And yes, this party was no exception.....At one point in time I had about 10 kids who cornered me into a wall throwing foam blocks at me! If there is a water party, then I am drenched...you get the idea. Jaron had a blast and that made it all worth it. It was a fun and exhausting day! We love Jaron. I is a fun addition to our family. He brings a special sweetness that is just Jaron!

No comments:
Post a Comment