Hey~ I found an old journal the other day from Junior High. I was reading where I wrote about you in it and how I thought you were so nice and was going to hang out with you that day!
Michelle, love the picture. You two are so cute together. I saw Anne's post today. How fun is your pilot husband with Nae and his great friends. What a great memory for those amazing boys. Hope you are doing well I think of you often! Love to see your hilarious Emily too! Take Care. Hope to chat soon. :) JaNae
4 comments:
Beautiful!
Hey~ I found an old journal the other day from Junior High. I was reading where I wrote about you in it and how I thought you were so nice and was going to hang out with you that day!
I really like that picture of you guys. You look great!!!
Hey, sorry Taylor couldn't play yesterday...maybe durring the week while they are all out of school :)
Taylor said that your kids are coming back to Ellis...you'll have to fill me in later.
Sounds like it is time for a dessert night at your house (maybe after Christmas)
Michelle, love the picture. You two are so cute together. I saw Anne's post today. How fun is your pilot husband with Nae and his great friends. What a great memory for those amazing boys. Hope you are doing well I think of you often! Love to see your hilarious Emily too! Take Care. Hope to chat soon. :) JaNae
What a beautiful couple! I hope all is well! It has been too long since we've chatted! Your kids are still loving their new school?
Post a Comment